TRM Curragh Carron Oil – 4.5lt
Curragh Carron Oil is a balanced blend of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) derived from a high quality, cold pressed Linseed Oil, fortified with Calcium Hydroxide.
TheEssential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 3 and Omega 6 are both critical for health, and have important structural and functional roles in the body. In particular the conversion products from the Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha-linolenic include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA.) Research has shown that providing EPA and DHA in the diet reduces inflammatory responses and assists in the maintenance of a healthy circulatory system.
- Curragh Carron Oil fed daily will improve the skin and coat condition giving a healthy bloom and look of vitality.
- Curragh Carron Oil is fortified with Calcium Hydroxide which assists the digestive process.
- Curragh Carron Oil is an ideal feed oil when changing feeds (e.g. from a soft feed to a hard feed).
- Curragh Carron Oil will aid in keeping the digestive system lubricated.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a valuable source of energy, getting more calories into the horse ration while reducing the volume of feed for colic-prime, insulin-resistant and laminitic animals.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a major source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in particular Omega 3 and Omega 6. Horses cannot produce these fats in their body, and very few stabled horses today have access to a natural feed supply with balanced EFAs.
Out of stock