We now offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders to the value R 2000 and over
Simply click the FREE SHIPPING option in your cart at check out, it doesn’t do this automatically
We can only courier items up to 20kg/ order. This excludes feed, fodder and shavings. With dog food sales this is limited to x1 20kg bag/ order along with other items.
Goods to be returned for credit or exchange must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, in Original Packaging, Perfect Condition & suitable for resale. Do note; that we provide credit for items returned or for orders cancelled. Any refunds are less a transaction/handling fee, so please keep this in mind when placing orders. Please contact us for more info.
Please ensure return items have been notified or returned to us within this time frame. Anything presented to us after its time frame will not be accepted.
- Online:10 working days from receipt of goods.
- In-Store:7 working days from receipt of goods.
All goods returned for credit or exchange are to be sent at the customer’s cost.
Work Horse Tack will cover the return shipping costs if the return is as a result of our error. (You received an incorrect/defective item etc)
Please note that any discounted/ clearance/ sale items cannot be returned for exchanges or store credit. These sales are final.
During a sale, it is up to the customer to redeem any Discount Codes or Vouchers before checkout. Work Horse Tack cannot refund any customer for any errors made by the customer on checkout
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you need to return/exchange an item.
Goods purchased online to be returned for credit or exchange must be returned to the following address for processing:
Work Horse Tack: Cnr Henley Drive & Ewelme Road, Henley on Klip, Meyerton, GP, 1962
There are two types of goods that may be returned for credit, ie. Defective and Non defective:
– Defective goods. If within three months after delivery of a product to you, you find that the product is faulty, you may return it to us for inspection. We may then need to contact the manufacturer of the product before we can replace it.
– Non defective goods. Products which are not defective or damaged, but may be unsuitable, may be returned to us within 14 days of delivery, for credit, or exchange for a more suitable item. The item must be in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
Items and colours are subject to availability. While we advertise certain colours/styles these unfortunately won’t always be in stock and thus will provide a swop out for another colour/style.
Work Horse Tack reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Any online orders can be collected from our retail shop at no additional charge. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the following working day provided payment is validated/received before 14:00 hours.
Should the product not be in stock we will be in contact with you to advise you when our next consignment is expected. In the instance of an item not being available, you will have the right to select either an alternative product, wait for the next shipment or cancel the item ordered and receive a credit for that item.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Work Horse Tack will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Please note that all online orders are processed Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 16:00 (excluding public holidays). Orders placed over weekends or on public holidays will therefore only be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
“I want to sell my second hand items, will you buy them?”
We don’t purchase used items outright but rather sell them on your behalf on a commission and contractual basis.
“How does selling my second hand/used items through WHT work?”
- All items to be sold with us needs to be brought into our store, we don’t sell any used items remotely. All items to be sold need to be physically present with us in store.
- We will then assess your items and give you pricing based on condition and market value. You are more than welcome to let us know what you would like to get out of each item and we will work from there. Do note that we wont sell used items for new item pricing.
- All Items brought into the store must be clean! We wont accept any dirty or severely damaged items. The cleaner the item the better chance it will have of finding a new home. No one wants to buy a filthy, sweat and hair covered item so please make sure they receive a good clean or wipe down before bringing in.
- We market your items on our social media as well as through our mailing/whatsapp list and website, although not all items will make it to the website we still market them adequately. Do note that some items might take longer to sell than others.
- Once your items have sold we tally each month and either do payouts to your bank account or keep the total for store credit for use at your convivence.
Purchasing second hand items through our website:
All second hand sales are final and there are no guarantees or returns on these items. They are sold as is. By purchasing second hand you acknowledge that the item has been used and may have faults from wear and tear and these items, can be in new condition but have been previously owed/used.
We try our best to represent our second hand products as best we can but we can sometimes miss faults/wear and tear, however we do not supply refunds on any second hand items as per above. Please contact us find out how we can help.
Your welcome to make offers on second hand items that we will relay to its owner and get back to you.
Payments are processed easily and securely through our payment gateways:
Payfast (Pay Now): https://www.payfast.co.za/
Payflex (Pay Later): https://www.payflex.co.za/shopper-faqs/
EFT payments: Please send POP to email@example.com with your order number as reference. When selecting this option please wait for the follow up email that contains our banking details. If you do not receive this please let us know. If no proof is received within 24h of your order is will be cancelled.
We like to support you because you support us. We have partnered with Payflex which makes your shopping flexible and easier.
Pay for your order in 4 interest-free, zero-fee payments over 6 weeks and get your order shipped right away. You heard that right! No fees, no interest and no catch. Payflex lets you get what you need now, but pay for it over four interest-free instalments. You pay 25% upfront, then three payments of 25% over the following six weeks.
What do you need: South African issued debit or credit card, South African ID number and must be 18+ years of age.
INSTANT APPROVAL DECISION – Apply in minutes for your Payflex account on our website or via checkout. Watch this video to learn how.
We only send orders via Courier Services and do not make use of SA Postal services or PAXI, where the need arises we can send to a PostNet branch with prior arrangement.
Deliveries will be made to the address as provided by you. Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Clients can also make use of PUDO with prior arrangement for smaller orders: Confirm your order will fit into the desired locker size, then place your order online and select collection as shipping method. You can then select the DOOR to LOCKER option and we will get your order ready for courier collection. This option is perfect for smaller orders. Please arrange with us prior to placing your order to avoid disappointment. Simply Whatsapp us your queries.
Please note: The courier fee payable per order applies to orders of 20kgs. Orders over this are subject to an additional courier charge before the order will be released to courier. Feeds of 40kg/ bag are not shippable, these are for collection from our physical store only. Alternatively your own courier can be sent for large items. Please notify us of this before hand so we can package the order correctly and be sure we have the stock on hand.
Our trusted courier service is The Courier Guy.
- For all expedited deliveries The Courier Guy is responsible for delivering the package on time. Certain circumstances can arise where The Courier Guy is unable to deliver expedites on time due to weather, remoteness of the location, etc. All efforts will be made by the Work Horse Tack team to ensure that packages arrive on time as ordered, but we cannot guarantee delivery time.
- Please note we do not ship outside of South Africa.
- Estimated shipping time is between 2 – 4 working days.
- Please note that courier does not deliver to post boxes and that address provided must be a physical address of either a home or work place. Courier is a door to door service.
- Once your order has been logged with the courier, you will be sent a waybill number which you can track on The Courier Guy’s website.
- Rush orders will be dealt with to the best of our ability, but circumstances may arise that are out of our control and may result in your order arriving later than originally anticipated. We reserve the right to refuse rush orders if we deem them to have an unrealistic time constraints.
- Once the item has left our premises we are no longer responsible for it, until it reaches its destination. All shipping methods used are done so solely at own risk.
- You can track your orders here: https://thecourierguy.pperfect.com/
- Browse to the product you would like to order by either accessing the ‘Product’ menu item located on the main menu bar or by searching for your required items by using the Search facility on the top left side of the website.
- Ensure that the correct colour, size and quantity for the product are specified.
- Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Repeat the above process until all the required purchase items are added to the online shopping cart.
- Proceed to the ‘Check Out’ section of the online ordering system.
- New customers: Fill in your registration details, provide a physical address (delivery by courier). Specify a delivery option of your choice. Choose your preferred payment method.
- Existing customers: Log in with your valid email address and password. Ensure that the delivery address specified is still valid. Specify a delivery option of your choice. Choose your preferred payment method.
- If making an EFT payment, please email through your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are automatically notified of credit card payments. Payments via Payflex require 1 working day before we can send your order out, to verify the payment.
- EFT payments have to reflect in our bank account before goods will be despatched.
- A tracking number corresponding to your specified delivery option will be emailed through to you for reference and tracking purposes once your order has been despatched.
We all change our minds and that’s okay, we’re sad to see you go but hope you will be shopping with us again soon!
All order cancellations or changes to be communicated with us within 24hours of placing your order. Once your order has been handed to the courier we can no longer make any changes.
We offer local delivery to the Henley on Klip (and surrounds), Vanderbijlpark & Sasolburg at reasonable rates for larger items/orders like feed, shavings and hay. Please contact us for more info and pricing.
Retail Store/ Return Address
About Time Corner, 304/5 Henley Drive, Henley-on-Klip, Gauteng
Retail Store Trading Hours
Mon – Fri: 9:30 – 17:00
Saturday: 9:30 – 14:30
Public Holidays: Open on selected days. We are open on Sundays where the center has events and markets, check our socials for more or give us a call to confirm.