- History: Arguably one of the most important species of animals worldwide, horses play a crucial role in human culture. Humans have ridden horses for over 6,000 years, and their companionship in work, travel, and play makes them beloved friends. Although horses are now a prevalent species all across the Americas, they aren’t actually endemic to the region. Instead, they were introduced by Europeans during the early years of North and South America’s colonization!
- Characteristics: Realistically crafted and professionally hand painted, each figurine in this Toob captures not only the precise coloration of each of these horse species, but their personality and demeanor as well. Be it the strong willed Arabian, the gentle giant Clydesdale, or the proud and intelligent Percheron, these horses are more than just animals – they’re companions.
- Size: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 8 colorful figurines that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall, including 6 standalone horses and 2 riders with horses.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 10 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
Safari TOOB® – Horses & Riders
Saddle up with these beautiful horses and race alongside the best riders! Including a Gypsy Vanner, Clydesdale, Arabian, Percheron, quarter, and Palomino horse, as well as mustang ridden by a cowgirl and a buckskin ridden by a cowboy, these horses are ready to ride.
Out of stock