In course powder form: Maize, Soya, Bran, Apple Concentrate, Vitamins, Limestone, Rooibos Leaves, Kinofos, Blanched Giant Peanuts, Zeolite, Methionine.
Vitamin A , Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3, Vitamin B1 – Thiamine, Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin, Vitamin PP – Niacin, Vitamin B5 – Panthothenic Acid, Vitamin B6 – Pyridoxine, Vitamin B9 – Folic Acid, Vitamin H – Biotin, Vitamin B12 – Cyanocabalamine, Vitamin C, Choline
Trace and Macro Elements:
Ferrous, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium
Immunowall, Salt, Antioxydant
|Type of bird||Avian Complete||Avian Deluxe||Avian Wholegrain||Avian Softgrain|
|Volume (per 250ml cup)||Per day|
|Budgie / Cockatiel / Lovebird||1/3 cup|
|Ringneck / Senegal||1/2 cup|
|African Grey / Amazon||2/3 cup|
|Macaw / Large Cockatoo||1 cup|
HOW LONG SHOULD 1KG OF FOOD LAST?
|Type of bird||Weeks|
|Budgie / Cockatiel / Lovebird||4|
|Ringneck / Senegal||3|
|African Grey / Amazon||2|
|Macaw / Large Cockatoo||1|
Did you know?
- The only sweetener used in our food is all natural apple concentrate.
- All our pellets have added detox granules, which aid in the removal of any paint or metal particles that might be present in the digestive tract of your bird, because, as we all know, they like to chew and nibble on all things.
- We produce small batches at a time to ensure quality freshness.
- All our products are exposed to high temperature processing to ensure a healthier product.
- The freshness of our products and the lack of chemical preservatives may attract weevils. Please ensure that all Nature’s Nest food is stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place. We package all our foods in airtight, re-sealable 1kg packets for longer lasting freshness.